Friday, September 23, 2011

School of Rock

Last week we had our Fall Gala at work!
All of us creative girls put our heads together and decided to give this Gala our all. We took advantage of the back to school time of year & our love for rock n roll and made a School of Rock Gala.
Each of us decided to go as a famous rock star for the day (funny how we all ended up dressing like men.. where are all the female rock stars?) I naturally took this opportunity to find a rock star with awesome trademark make-up to copy, and although KISS came in a close 2nd, I chose Davie Bowie.


I didn't quite commit to the slick back red hair as I have had some bad experiences with that "hair spray dye" so instead I gave myself some nasty makeshift dreadlocks. 
Then I took out my face paints and sparkles and voila!


I got a few funny looks, and lot of people thought I was crazy. I say, I'm not crazy, I'm just dedicated.
During my shift I ate Halloween candy, I learned how to play Guitar Hero, & watched my manager walk around dressed up as Slash. How many of you can say you have this much fun at work?


xox Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment