Friday, October 14, 2011

Boo La La

A couple weeks ago I was offered a fun little job by a make-up artist friend of mine, Jenny Ruth (Let's Make Up). The costume shop in North Vancouver called Boo La La was doing new advertising photos for their Halloween Costumes. Along with 5 other make-up artists, I had the pleasure of dolling up some of the models.

It was a long busy day filled with so many hard workers buzzing around the shop. Dani Barnes Productions put all the styles & costumes together. It was fun to watch her at work, encouraging us to go crazy with the make-up on the traditional Hallowe'en looks.

I will soon have my photos & will post them when I can. Until then, I've been featured on their website as one of their artists. If you'd like to read it, click here!

What are you going to be for Hallowe'en?
Only 2 weeks until my Christmas!

xox
Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment