Thursday, March 14, 2013

Eyelash Extensions

Hello World

Yesterday I got eyelash extensions! Oooohhhhh a beauty-junkie must-try! I decided to get them as I am going on a trip to a hot destination and I figured it would be a great way to spoil myself and not have to worry about mascara running down my face on the beach. As my eyelashes are naturally blonde, I love wearing mascara. Plus as soon as I get a tan, my eyelashes and eyebrows become invisible.

I had a half set of synthetic eyelash extensions put on about two summers ago and I loved them for the convenience of getting ready on hot summer days. However, this time around, I got a full set of Misencil lashes that are made of silk. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! The first time, it kind of hurt to scrunch your eyes, they were very stiff and it took a couple days to get used to. Where as, the minute I opened my eyes after having the Miscencil ones applied, I couldn't even feel them. There was definitely a price difference between the two, but it's totally worth it to pay more.

No make-up, just lashes!!




I got my lashes done from Tania at UnikLashes, currently she's working from Xhale Beauty Lounge in Surrey. It took about an hour, very relaxing, painless & the results are beautiful! I'm super happy about not waking up in the morning looking like Macaulay Culkin anymore, well at least for the next 3-6 weeks.

xox Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment