Saturday, November 20, 2010

Avant-Garde

As I am sitting here bundled up in a big warm blanket wearing a scarf in my own house, I can't help but hate that it's officially winter. The first snow fall happened last night, and all over facebook are pictures of people's backyards covered in white, and their status' are filled with exclaimation marks about how joyful this season is. I have two words for you snow lovers "suck it". I'm freezing!! My car is like a little ice cube, I can't wear heels on the icy sidewalks; not to mention, my hair has a hard enough time holding a curl, I don't need wet snowflakes falling on it and bringing it down with me. The positives of winter are the following: warm caffeinated drinks, sweet treats, and wearing fur. 

This being my winter attitude, I wanted to think of warmer happier times. Thus, my creation on beautiful Melania's face. Avant-Garde make-up is a fashion runway look, with 25% of it being decoration. Take a close look at the lips, they were a last minute choice but turned out awesome. I put a cream based eyeshadow on them first, then pressed lace on them and patted a powder eyeshadow through the pattern. Couldn't be happier with the way they turned out! What do you think?





xox Celina

1 comment:

  1. Cel. The lip effect looks awesome. So creative. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete