Sunday, November 7, 2010

Photography

I am sure you are all aware, Christmas is just around the corner. There's one thing I know for sure about Christmas, and it's that you are going to get your picture taken whether you like it or not.
At JCI I am currently learning how to do make-up for photography. 
Of course, this make-up is a little bit heavy for every day wear and is intended for photoshoots with professional cameras and lighting.

The key thing to remember is... the camera shows everything!

Contouring - the art of using shading and highlighting to achieve the desired look. Here I am using cream foundations and concealers, blended together to bring out different depths in my face. 
You can also use powders to achieve this look.



Make-up for photography has to be darker and sharper or else it won't show up due to the harsh lighing. It's easier to apply neutral shades on the face for Black & White so you will know how they will translate to a photo with no colour involved.

 


 I also did hair for this assignment.























I've got busy busy hands. :)
xox Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment