Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blushing in Winter

Christmas came early for me! Just celebrated & opened my gifts with my family because we are leaving for family vay-cay tomorrow morning at 5am. My stockings were stuffed with everything a make-up lover could ask for. A beautiful leather waist band brush belt, bathroom counter organizers, MAC giftcards & more! 
Spoiled spoiled spoiled.

I hope all my little blog readers out there have a very Merry Christmas. May Santa bring you lip gloss, mascara, and so many beauty products that you could quite possibly throw up sparkles. And for those of you who don't celebrate Christmas, may your holidays be fantastic and filled with spa treatments!!

Don't forget, there's nothing a martini & a flat iron can't fix.



love & hugs
xox Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment