Thursday, December 30, 2010

Resolutions

As 2010 is slowly creeping out the back door while it's over enthusiastic cousin 2011 is ringing the front doorbell with balloons & housewarming gifts in it's hand, it's time to start thinking of how great the past year was, and what you can do to make this next year even better.

My favorite memory of 2010 was traveling across France and the UK, (sometimes by myself, and sometimes with loved ones to keep me company) & realizing that experiences are worth more than any number in a bank account. 

 I think this year I am actually going to make a resolution and keep it. I need to be able to look forward to something, so I need to start setting goals. 2011 is my year to be the best I can be to start my carreer off with a bang. Which means not only doing great work, but looking great while doing it, because if you look great, you'll feel great. (It's a fact. I read it in Cosmo.) I am not going to tell myself I have to weigh a certain number on a scale. It's not about the number, it's about the feeling. Cause how often do you really have to tell someone your weight other than on your drivers license? And let's be honest, we all lie about it, and it's not even in pounds so no one can even read it anyways. So, just to clarify, I'm not "losing weight" I'm "getting healthy" and with getting fit & adding muscle tone, naturally I will lose pounds of fat. Yes. Solid. Awesome! I am going to achieve this goal by regular exercise & a strict healthy diet. I'm doing this folks. Everyone always SAYS this stuff, but I'm not giving in anymore! I need to set an example to my cliets out there, half of looking great is feeling great. It's written on your face, with or without make-up on.

Here is a quote that sums up my 2011 resolution:

"I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again. "

- Scarlett
Gone With The Wind


I encourage all of my readers to set & achieve some New Years goals. And if you're having trouble accomplishing them, send me a message and I will respond with a personal Celina-like response to keep you going. I promise. I can be a really hilarious motivator.


xox Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment