Saturday, February 12, 2011

Squeaky Clean

On my last day of learning about my airbrush we used all of our new skills and airbrushed half a body! (final exam is Full Body!) My beautiful classmate Melania was my model and I did my best to airbrush her into a little bubble bath girl. Everything is done free hand, other than the small seahorse stencil I made. I used waterbased airbrush paints for the majority of the body, and some silicone based paints (as well as some shimmer and sparkles I mixed in with the paint!) for a sheer shine on the bubbles for a final touch.


 And with my little rubby ducky prop and some bubble wrap around her shirt, voila!
Then I made her stand outside in the freezing cold to get some photos! What a good sport.


My boyfriend found these awesome false lashes around Halloween and I've saved them until now!


What a doll!


So squeaky clean! Thanks for reading!
xox Celina

1 comment: