Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What Was She Thinking?

Oh here we go again.

When there is a big celebrity event on the television, you automatically know I am going to talk about who looked the worst. The 2011 Grammy's were on Sunday night which means I now present to you, the moment you've all been waiting for...

What Was She Thinking?

Okay, so apparently this is Hettie Vyrine Barnhill, if that means anything to you. I guess she was nominated for a Grammy for a the musical she's in called "Fela!" Don't ask me about the show biz, just ask me, "WHAT WAS SHE THINKING?" or what was her make-up artist thinking for that matter.



Here's what I'm thinking. Maybe Hettie has oily skin. If you have oily skin your foundation will change a shade darker than your skin tone within a couple minutes after applying. Whether or not she knew this, I'm still wondering why she looks so purple?? Also, that navy blue under eye liner is really not working out. Not only is it way too thick, but it's making her already small eyes (and one lazy eye) appear even smaller. Her lips aren't bad but I think they should be lined. The lipstick shade is so close to her natural skin colour that she lost the definition of her lips.

I'm sorry that I am harshly ragging on this girl I don't even know, but seriously, my first impression is that she looks a bad Scary Spice halloween costume.

Rule of thumb ladies, always match your foundation to the colour of your neck. Don't go around the store testing colours on the back of your hand. When do you ever wear foundation on your hand?? Test it on your jaw line!


All these colours made me feel sick. Goodnight.
xox Celina

1 comment: