Friday, March 4, 2011

SFX

Oh my gosh this school year is flying by! I am already in my 4th term out of 5! How crazy is that? Feels like I just started. But I couldn't be happier. 
It's exciting that I will soon have my Diploma in Make-Up Artistry in my beautiful well manicured artist hand. Then the world of ugly can bow down before me as I make everyone beautiful. ... okay back to reality, being a make-up artist doesn't necessarily mean you make things pretty. The last couple classes I have wanted to throw up in my mouth several times when I realize what I am about to do. It's not even disgusting yet, we are only just starting special effects. I hope my stomach can handle it...

So far, I've mastered giving my classmates black eyes and broken noses.


Aging someone with liquid latex. 
(really cool effect. really annoying to remove!)


And the cherry on top
... slitting someone's throat!


This is the grossest thing I have done to date. BLUHG!


Hope I didn't make any of you unwillingly throw up on your keyboard! 
More gore to come!

xox Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment