Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shingled Liz

Hey! Have you ever had the chickenpox? Most likely. But have you ever had the more extreme case of chicken pox called SHINGLES?? It would be rare unless you were a baby, or very old, or already had some sort of disease. But if you ever do have shingles, I know exactly what they would look like...

I am really lucky to have such nice friends that willingly come to my school so I can make them look really sick. This is Liz. Other than her occasional overdose of cookies and tea, Liz is completely healthy.. Until she came to me!! I gave Liz a terrible case of shingles. So bad that she scratched them open, touched her eye and infected herself pretty bad.


This is a down right nasty close up of some shingles.

created with wax, gelatin, latex & alcohol based paints

Poor, poor Liz. The bluest of eyes. The reddest of sores.


Keep healthy, folks!
ps. Thanks Liz. You look fab!

xox Celina

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was real holy crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, they look as fake as they are, even with my glasses off and from a distance! Why? They are looking too 'perfect'!

    ReplyDelete