Thursday, April 28, 2011

Canucks Fan

So today at school, we had a little extra time on our hands and decided to go back in time 2 terms and practice face painting again. My friend Kelsey is a die-hard Canucks fan. No seriously. Her nails are manicured as the Canucks logo, she wears a blown glass Canucks heart pendant, she has a closet full of Canucks jerseys (she wears them to school on game days) she knows all of their stats, I'm pretty sure she's stalking Alex Burrows and knows where Luongo lives. She's a little coo-coo for Canuck puffs if you know what I mean.

So I did Kelsey a little favor and got her ready for game night! I think I did a pretty stellar job painting the Johnny Canuck V for the first time. Courtnay even asked me, "Do you have a lot of practice face painting, or are you just that good?" My answer, "I'm just that good". Hah!


Go Canucks Go! You know Kelsey is cheering for you! 
(p.s. I'm scared this is going to become a weekly thing until the Cup is won)

xox Celina

2 comments: